I know…I am one with god, greatest omnipotence, whose strength and power lovingly FLOW through me at all times!
The seventh chakra is connected to the pineal gland in the endocrine system. The Crown Chakra is our connection to the Universe, just like the Root chakra is our connection to Mother Earth. It is also the centre where we connect to the Divine. The life lesson of this chakra is expression of gratitude. If this chakra is blocked you may feel hopeless and have destructive thoughts.
The Crown Chakra stands for wisdom and being one with the world. When open, you will show no prejudice and be very aware of the world and yourself. If underactive you will not be very spiritually aware and possibly quite limited in your thinking. If overactive you could be too addicted to spirituality to the extent that you ignore your other needs. You may also over think things. The issues of the crown chakra are understanding, thought and the connection of the individual self with universal creation. We see divinity in all matter; here we liberate the spirit without getting lost in the infinite or astral level by retaining a home in our body through grounding.
|Position||:||Top of The Head|
|Element||:||Space (Light/Thought) | Planet: Rahu. Moon for Right brain, Mercury for left brain|
|Organs & Body Parts||:||Upper Brain|
|Objective||:||Connection to God and Spirit, Divinity, Belief Systems, Revelation, Divine Consciousness, Knowledge, Spiritual Awareness, Wisdom, Bliss, Enlightenment and Charity|
|Seat of||:||Universal Consciousness|
|Meditation Mudra||:||Akash Mudra|
Giving up Illusion of Possession
We are under constant illusion that we possess our dear ones, people around us, our job, assets, and other material possessions. This puts us under pressure as we fear losing them. What we own today is transient and will be somebody else’s tomorrow. So, detach yourself from the bondage.
Not taking Things Personally
We can control our behaviour but not that of others as it’s a product of their upbringing, experiences and thinking. Hence, if they hurt you learn not to take it too personally.
Release Illusion of Dependency
When we experience something that we like we feel joy, be it food, a beautiful painting or a scenic landscape. However, it’s not the external stimulus that brings us joy but the soul’s conscious presence in our body. External stimulus can bring us joy as well as pain, but the Experience of Soul gives you true happiness. Learn to live as a soul and a being all throughout.
Drop your Discontentment
You may feel you don’t have things that other do and it slowly builds up into discontentment. Release this to find that you always attract with attitude of contentment.
When you pray to God to make things happen, he actually makes them happen through you by giving you the required strength. God makes you fail so that you rise higher to get what you truly deserve. Have Faith in God’s Design.
If you Believe that
- I feel hopeless and feel that nothing ever works for me.
- I feel very discontented with my life
- I feel my prayers are not heard
- I feel I am unlucky
- I feel lost and feel nothing ever works for me
- I think obsessively and am always confused
- I think obsessively and I’m always confused.
- I do not feel aligned to people.
- I feel like I’m on my own and that my prayers and meditations are not heard or received by the higher power.
If you have problems, Issues and Disease with
- Upper Brain
If you have
- Skin Diseases
- Mental Illness
If you Struggle with
- Spiritual Awareness
- Connection with God
Heal Your Sahasrara Chakra
Concentrate on the Crown chakra at the top of your head. Chant the sound ANG.
Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Sahasrara Chakra.
Tap The Energy Points and SAY
- I Tap-it-Out – my lack of faith.
- I Tap-it-Out – the belief that money is evil
- I Tap-it-Out – deep stress
- I Tap-it-Out – spiritual confusion
- I Tap-it-Out – the feeling that I don’t trust God
- I Tap-it-Out – lack of trust
- I Tap-it-Out – lack of devotion
- I Tap-it-Out – negative thoughts
- I Tap-it-Out – hopelessness
to learn more TAP-IT-OUT Techniques for Sahasrara Chakra Contact Us.
BUY: 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
Mukhi Rudraksha – Goddess Durga removes fears and makes us bold, gives materialistic comforts (bhoga) as well as takes us to spiritual path (Moksha), Success and new opportunities, resolves nervousness and psychiatric disorders, aids in spiritual augmentation.
BUY: 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
Manas Dosh Nivaran (1 and 9 Mukhi Rudraksha)
This is the most powerful pendant of 1 and 9 mukhi representing the Cosmic Union of Shiva and Shakti which aligns the wearer to higher consciousness. Divine Mother is the energy and soul of the Lord. Without Divine Mother, Shiva (Heavenly Father) has no expression and without Shiva, Shakti has no existence. Wearer attracts immense abundance in every aspect of life.
BUY: Manas Dosh Nivaran
- Salamba Sirhasana (Headstand)
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
- Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
- Savasana (Corpse Pose)
- Vriksasana (Tree Pose)
- Focusing on dreams and writing down one’s visions and inventions.
- Quiet contemplation, meditation and yoga.
- Listening to guided meditation tapes. Taking spiritual courses.
- Use aroma therapy oils such as Lavender, Jasmine, Magnolia.
- Wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha or Amethyst or White quartz gemstones
- Bathe in the violet color in your clothing, decor, art and Drink water from
Violet Colour Therapy Water Container.
- Massage with Crown Chakra Oil on the tips of 1st, 2nd, 3rd fingers. On the sole – on the end areas of the plantar surface of big toe, brimming on the inner face opposite the second toe, clockwise.