I love…I am completely LOVED and completely lovable!
When open, you will be friendly and compassionate and will foster harmonious relationships. If underactive you will be cold and distant and if overactive you will be overbearing in the love department. The spiritual lessons Anahata wants to teach us are about compassion, forgiveness, trust and unconditional love. A fourth chakra that is too open will lead a person into being too giving; generous to a fault. If it is too closed, it may lead a person into lacking compassion and empathy. One needs to strike the perfect balance between self-love and the love for others.
|Position||:||Center of Chest|
|Element||:||Air | Planet: Mercury|
|System||:||Respiratory and Circulatory System|
|Organs & Body Parts||:||Heart, Lungs, Arms, Chest, Hands, Respiration|
|Objective||:||Compassion, Trust, love, Touch, Devotion, Emotional Zone, Self-Acceptance, Forgiveness, Confidence, Balance, Group Consciousness, Numbness, Ability to give and receive and Stammering|
|Seat of||:||Sense Consciousness|
|Meditation Mudra||:||Gyan Mudra – at heart and knee joints|
Let go of your expectations from life and people by realizing your inherent power in all situations. Work on doing action and then trust the outcome, rather than expect as per your definition.
Attachment or Moha is the root cause of all sufferings. Whatever gives you pleasure only gives you pain.
Trust your Relationships
First form a union with due diligence and once done, decide to trust your partnerships with full awareness. Know that betrayal is a personal definition.
Release pain and hurt and forgive those who have hurt you intentionally or non-intentionally as that alone will set you free.
If you Believe that
- I don’t feel worthy of love.
- I don’t see my desires getting fulfilled
- I often have grief and loneliness
- I have a hard time expressing forgiveness
- I am possessive and demanding in relationship
- I can’t trust so easily
- I have a hard time expressing forgiveness.
- It would be hard for me to look at myself in the mirror and honestly say and feel ‘I love you/myself’.
If you have problems, Issues and Disease with
- Immune System
If you have
If you Struggle with
- Group Consciousness
- Give and Receive
Heal Your Anahata Chakra
Sit Ideally in Lotus Pose Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch. Put your left hand on your left knee and your right hand in front of the lower part of your breast.
Concentrate on the Heart chakra which is at level with the heart and chant the sound YAM.
Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Anahata Chakra
Tap The Energy Points and SAY
- I Tap-It-Out – the feeling of being broken hearted
- I Tap-It-Out – the feeling of being sad
- I Tap-It-Out – the feeling of being alone
- I Tap-It-Out – the feeling of being rejected in love
- I Tap-It-Out – the belief that it is hard to forgive
- I Tap-It-Out – belief that I am emotionally weak
- I Tap-It-Out – the belief that I don’t know how to love myself
- I Tap-It-Out – the fear that I can’t commit
to learn more I Tap-It-Out Techniques related to Anahata Chakra Contact Us.
I Know How it feels like
- To solve problems in life with grace and ease
- To finish my work on time
- To be grounded and practical
- To be safe and secured
- To be wealth in every aspect of my life
to know more realisations related to Anahata Chakra – Contact Us
BUY: 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
Mukhi Rudraksha – Narayana. Wearer will never experience lack of anything in life, tt gives immense wealth, success in business, abundance in all spheres and good health. It removes obstacles in job/business/education and removes planetary afflictions and attracts perfect life partner.
BUY: 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
Healing Heart (15 Mukhi Rudraksha)
15 Mukhi awakens unconditional love and improves relationships. Gives ability to forgive and Let go and makes the wearer more compassionate and generous. It opens the gateway to the higher consciousness of Heart. The wearer elevates himself from worldly attachments and can focus on knowledge, creation and spiritual growth. Freedom from depression, blood pressure, allergies, cholesterol and other ailments related to the heart.
Supreme Narayana (19 Mukhi Rudraksha)
19 mukhi is ruled by Lord Narayana the supreme of all Gods. The wearer never has lack of anything in life. It gives immense wealth, success in business, abundance in all spheres, supreme power, supreme protection and good health. The wearer gets blessings of Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi and is blessed with many virtues, beauty, health and prosperity. This powerful bead opens the Vishnu Granthi and empowers all chakras of body.
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Marjariasana (Cat Pose)
- Uttanasana (Forward Bend Pose)
- Bathe in the green color in your clothing, decor, art and Drink water from
Green Colour Therapy Water Container.
- Massage with Heart Chakra Oil on the arm from just above the lowest joint of thumb to across the palm. On the sole; under the left foot, the outer muscle mass, between the base of the second and fourth toes.