I can… ACCOMPLISH both easy and difficult tasks with grace and ease!
When the third chakra is closed, one may feel tired, afraid, shaky, quiet, or withdrawn. There is a fear of taking risks, confronting people or issues, taking charge, and with all this, a lack of energy. There may be too much seriousness and not enough laughter, ease, or fun, all of which help the third chakra open and relax. Pleasure, from the chakra below, helps make the fire warm and easy; without it, our fires are cold and hard.
An appropriate concept for a healthy balance in this chakra is the archetype of the warrior-standing strong, staying in touch with feelings, confronting only when appropriate and quietly maintaining a sense of power. A healthy third chakra can take on a task and complete it, take on a risk and not be bound by perfectionism, or act in the role of leadership without domination or self-aggrandizement.
|Position||:||On the Navel|
|Element||:||Fire | Planet: Sun and Venus|
|Organs & Body Parts||:||Stomach, Liver, Gall Bladder, Spleen, Diaphragm, Pancreas, Upper Abdomen, Large Intestines, Small Intestines|
|Objective||:||Relationship with Yourself, Personal Power, Self-Esteem, Freedom from Shame, Self-Worth, Personal Thoughts, Image of Yourself, Will Power, Fame, Self- Control, Jealousy and Anger|
|Seat of||:||The Mind Consciousness|
|Meditation Mudra||:||Hakini Mudra|
Avoid Relationships of Co-dependency
Treat all relationships like partnerships. No one is physically, emotionally, mentally or socially dependent on the other.
Releasing Fear of Being Different
You don’t want to appear being different out fear of being alienated, ridiculed, compared or opposed. Know that only those succeed in achieving their goals who can stand apart from the crowd.
Learning to take Responsibility
You may not take responsibility out of fear of failure or being incompetent, fear of the unknown etc. To be successful, one needs to take up responsibility and honour it.
Knowledge is Power
Remember that knowledge is power. It makes one a leader and gives him the power to act. It also wins you followers.
Negative Notions about Power
When you have negative notions about power, you can’t be powerful. These include ‘power corrupts’, that ‘cheating is necessary for success’, and that ‘all powerful people are bad’.
Discipline is Important
Discipline is not just important to achieve success, but it adds strength to your personality and defines your moral character.
Earn your Self-Respect
You can’t respect yourself without a reason. It must be earned by thought, integrity, commitment and consistent action.
Learning to say ‘NO’
It is natural for others to have opinions about you and plans for you. But you need to have defined your vision and then stick to it. Hence, it is important to say ‘No’ to the things that do not align with you in life.
Developing Leadership Skill
Only those who have the necessary knowledge, the ability to face challenges calmly, the conviction in their vision and the character to lead from the front become leaders.
If you Believe that
- I often feel powerless when it comes to changing my life.
- I feel dependent on others and situations
- I feel powerless a lot of time to change my life
- I feel anger/irritation and frustration often
- I fear trusting people too much as I may end up being taken advantage of
- I feel victimised
- I have a pattern of giving my power to others and putting myself second.
- I’m afraid of power. I have experienced a lot of people misusing their power and I don’t want to do the same.
- I find it difficult to take responsibility of my present situation
If you have problems/Issues/Disease with
- Gall Bladder
- Upper Abdomen
- Large Intestines
- Small Intestines
If you have
- Stone in Gall Bladder
If you Struggle with your
- Personal Power
- Will Power
- Self- Control
- Relationship with Self
- Personal Thoughts
Heal Your Manipura Chakra
Concentrate on the Navel and chant the sound RAM.
Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Manipura Chakra
Tap The Energy Points and SAY
- I Tap-It-Out – fear that I am unable to move forward
- I Tap-It-Out – fear that I lack courage to take risk
- I Tap-It-Out – inability to honour myself
- I Tap-It-Out – fear that I am dependent
- I Tap-It-Out – belief that I lack in power
- I Tap-It-Out – belief that I lack physical energy
- I Tap-It-Out – pattern of always putting myself down
- I Tap-It-Out – fear that others will put me down
- I Tap-It-Out – fear that I can’t take care of myself
to learn more Tap-It-Out for Manipura Chakra Contact Us.
I Know How it feels like
- To solve problems in life with grace and ease
- To finish my work on time
- To be grounded and practical
- To be safe and secured
- To be wealth in every aspect of my life
to know more realisations related to Manipura Chakra – Contact Us
BUY: 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
Mukhi Rudraksha – Mahalaxmi blesses with good health, wealth and new opportunities, solves financial issues, gradually progresses in life with name and fame, Heals stomach and liver ailments, Reduces stress and anxiety, strengthens the Mind.
BUY: 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
Mukhi Rudraksha – Sun God wearer rules and shine with brilliance, radiance and power. releases stress, anger, worries, suspicion, dependancy and low self esteem, is blessed with confidence, self power, energy, good health and motivation in life, imparts leadership and higher vision qualities and strengthens digestive organs.
BUY: 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
Surya Power (3, 7, 12 Mukhi and Gauri Shankar)
For name, fame, power and glory. For good health, confidence and freedom from stress. For managers, leaders and businessmen, this is a very useful Rudraksha combination for enhancing professional life. Heals stomach, pancreas and liver ailments.
Jwala Ji (3, 12 Mukhi + Yellow Topaz)
This combination of Rudraksha of 3 mukhi Agni, 12 mukhi Surya and Yellow Topaz balances the Manipura chakra which holds the fire element in the body. Fire element is responsible for purification or the mind and destruction of past karma. Enhances the self-respect of the wearer by driving away self-doubt and dependency on others. Cleanses the mind of past hurt and emotions that make the native feel being a victim of the bygone events. Enhances digestion by consolidating the Fire Element in the body as well as it offers radiance, youthfulness and vitality. Leadership qualities, healthy life and freedom from stress. It heals stomach and small intestine, provides relief in acidity.
Carrier Success (3, 7, 12)
Creates growth in career and new opportunities. Gives wearer confidence, recognition and fame, removes stress, past karmic blocks and increases self-esteem gives of wealth and new opportunities. Together this combination gives career success.
Diamond (हीरा): Being the King of gemstones, a diamond offers opulent life, name, fame and creative abilities as well as all pleasures in life. Love, Self-worth and Abundance. This gemstone belongs to planet Venus.
- Navasana (Boat Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord of Fishes)
- Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose)
- Tips to bring in the Yellow energy and boost power
- Taking classes, reading informative books, doing mind puzzles.
- Developing one’s photographic memory.
- Sunshine: Detoxification programs.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Rosemary, Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot.
- Music that is mentally stimulating such as chimes. Reed and Horn Instruments.
- Bathe in the yellow color in your clothing, decor, art and Drink water from
Yellow Colour Therapy Water Container.
- Massage with Solar Plaxus Chakra Oil on the arm. Across the base of the palm. On the sole at the centre of two muscles of the foot reflex points. Massage both feet simultaneously to stimulate the energy in Manipura Chakra.