I feel…pleasure and delight in the FLOW of life!
It is blocked when we doubt ourselves. You will see that we often treat ourselves and talk to ourselves in a way we would never dream of treating, or talking to our best friend or someone we like and respect. We smile when the beautiful woman in the advertisement says “because you’re worth it” but often put pampering and nurturing ourselves last on our very long ‘To Do’ lists. We deny our needs and repress our true feelings, often numbing ourselves with debilitating addictions and habits. Is there some part of us trying to make us feel less than who we really are?
|Position||:||Four fingers below the navel|
|Element||:||Water | Planet: Moon|
|Organs & Body Parts||:||Reproductivity organs, Ovaries, Testicles, Uterus, Lower Abdomen, Urinary Tract|
|Objective||:||Sexuality, the nature of your relationships, freedom from guilt, pleasure and nurturance, sensation and creativity Emotions, Intimacy, Procreation, Sensuality, Sociability, Desire, Relationship, Creativity, Pleasure, Romance|
|Seat of||:||Body Consciousness|
|Meditation Mudra||:||Dhayani Mudra|
Define Rules and Roles in Relationships
Rules and roles should be clearly defined in every relationship, often repeatedly to serve their purpose. Clear-cut communication is essential as the parties involved may have different backgrounds and levels of understanding.
Only Wisdom Can Fight Ignorance
Gain all the possible knowledge without ignoring details about the person you are having any form of tie-up with. This will help you avoid frustration and helplessness in the future.
Take three Opinions before the Plunge
Before you marry someone, or take up a job, or buy anything investigate from at least three different sources about it. This will save you regrets at later date.
Once you’ve entered a relationship, whether it’s marriage, job or a contract, show trust in the union and in the person. Doubt can only destroy a relationship.
If you have any specific expectations or concerns in a relationship, make them into a part of agreement. This could be a non-negotiable value or morality.
Defines your non-negotiables
Define the things that you cannot compromise on and communicate it to the other person especially if you cannot convert it into being a part of the agreement.
No Dependability – No Fear
If you are dependent on your job and your relationships, then you fear losing them and you let others take advantage of you. Release the dependency and just do what is right.
Relationship isn’t a Transaction
Be in a relationship for what you can be, not for what you can get. When you expect to meet your needs, it becomes a transaction.
Have a High Self-Worth
If you have a low self-worth, you’ll evaluate yourself based on the other’s opinion about you and let yourself be used. But to have a high self-worth, you need to know yourself and your value.
If you Believe that
- I often doubt myself
- I don’t enjoy my life
- I usually have self-doubt
- I feel worthless many times
- I feel insecure and afraid
- I feel probably there is black magic
- I don’t feel aligned with my real self
- I blame myself and feel guilty often
- I feel insecure and afraid. Probably someone has cast a black magic spell on me.
- I find it hard to experience pleasure by myself and often with others.
- I am afraid to cry; I repress my tears – I don’t want to appear weak
If you have problems, Issues and Disease with
- Reproductivity Organs
- Lower Abdomen
- Urinary Tract
If you have
- Suicidal Tendencies
- Lower Back Pain
- Menstruation related issues
- Sexual Problems
I Struggle with
Heal Your Swadhisthana Chakra
Sit Ideally in Lotus Pose, put your hands in your lap, palms up, on top of each other. Left hand underneath, its palm touching the back of the fingers of the right hand. The tips of the thumbs touch gently.
Concentrate on the Sacral chakra two inches below Navel. Chant the sound VAM.
Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Swadhisthana Chakra.
Tap The Energy Points and SAY
- I Tap-it-Out – belief that should have been the opposite sex
- I Tap-it-Out – belief that relationships are painful
- I Tap-it-Out – release belief that life is hard
- I Tap-it-Out – belief that love is hard
- I Tap-it-Out – belief that I hate my body
- I Tap-it-Out – fear of loneliness
to learn I Tap-It-Out Techniques related to Swadhisthana Chakra Contact Us.
I Know How it feels like
- To solve problems in life with grace and ease
- To finish my work on time
- To be grounded and practical
- To be safe and secured
- To be wealth in every aspect of my life
to know more realisations related to Swadishtana Chakra – Contact Us
BUY: 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
Mukhi Rudraksha Lord Krishna. Works like a shield on one’s body gets immense protection from negative energies, evil eyes and psychic attacks, success in court cases, land deals and relieves from debts and losses and pacifies all the nine planets.
BUY: 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Mukhi Rudraksha – Lord Indra and Lord Kamadeva. Satisfies worldly wishes, gives mesmerizing force of fascination (Vashikaran) favors with awesome allure and huge force, stir numerous Siddhis and raise Kundalini vitality, enhances the power of Venus planet, gives pleasures and abundance, aids in spiritual Sadhana by enhancing self-control, offers with appeal, attraction and mystique of Cupid God.
BUY: 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
Mukhi Rudraksha – Mahamrityunjaya bestows health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity and contentment, generates divine vibrations that ward off negative and evil forces and create a powerful protection shield, protects from accidents, misfortunes, debts and court cases, by wearing this, becomes surmountable and rises in victory and grace, cures sicknesses identified with kidney, digestive system and uterus, lower back agony, ulcers, Controls Uri-genital system, uproots a wide range of apprehensions like loss of a friend or family member, fear of loss of name and acclaim, loss of confidence in God.
BUY: 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
Garbh Gauri Rudraksha It is recommended for women who suffer problem in conception and also for good relations between mother and child.
Courage Bracelet (2, 10, 16 Mukhi)
For invoking self-power and control over situations and people. Provides relief in lower back pain, Constipation, Kidney problems, PCOD, Ovary/Uterus related disorder, Intestine or Colon related diseases, Sexual problems and Muscle pains.
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- Natarajasana (Shiva Pose)
- Badhakonasana (Butterfly Pose)
Self-doubt arises out of past failures and imbalances your Swadhisthana Chakra. You start looking outside you for solutions. Instead, clear your doubts, get back to action and attain success, eliminating your fear.
Feel Safe & Protected
Disharmony makes a person lose the feeling of being safe. Release this fear to realize that you are cared and nurtured for.
Stand up for yourself
Blame and criticism from the outside world can make you feel dishonoured. Learn to defend yourself and stand up for yourself.
Gain Command over Life
Difficult situations give you a feeling of ‘Loss of Control’ and affect your self-confidence. Know that life is all about joyful unions born though self-acceptance.
… more tips
- Take hot aromatic baths. Water aerobics. Deep tissue massage.
- Eat orange foods and consume orange drinks.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Melissa, Orange, Mandarin, Neroli, Tangerine.
- Listening to music with a bounce or one that flows (running water, thunderstorms etc.).
- Bathe in the orange colour in your clothing, decor, art, drink water from
Orange Colour Therapy Water Container.
- Massage with Sacral Chakra Oil – On the arm – below the base of the wrist. On the sole – areas on the internal edge of the sole of the foot and back on the internal edge of the foot. Start with the right, to stimulate the energy.
- Use Silver in your Jewellery.