I see…my life flows with acceptance!
The sixth chakra is connected to the pituitary gland in the endocrine system. The Third Eye chakra is associated with psychism, clairvoyance, the power of thought, imagination, seeing on all levels and intuition. The function of this chakra is aptly described by its Sanskrit name Ajna, meaning command. It is from this level, when we reach it that we can control or command the whole personality or lower self. This is the seat of thought and at this level we experience mentation; that is to say a flow of mental images and abstract ideas continually coming and going in the mind.
|Element||:||Space (Thought/Light) | Planet: Saturn|
|Gland||:||Pituitary (Controller of all glands)|
|System||:||Autonomic Nervous System|
|Organs & Body Parts||:||Nervous System, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Tongue|
|Objective||:||Intelligence, Psychic Abilities, Clairvoyance, Intuition, Self-Realization, Memory, Self-reflection, Visualization, Discernment and Trust of Your Own Intuition|
|Meditation Mudra||:||Kaleshwara Mudra|
Law of Acceptance
Learn to accept the truth that ‘change is constant’. All things end and begin at their right time. Consciousness is the ability to release the old and embrace the new.
Law of Pure Potentiality
You soul is all-knowing, but it’s hidden within the body, mind and below layers of ego. To connect with your soul, you need to quiet the mind through meditation and Yoga.
Law of Intention and Desire
We are here to express our deepest dreams and desires. Just be open to all the people and situations that are guiding us and enjoy the journey of manifestations.
Law of Detachment
Also known as the ‘Principal of Freedom’ it means that you don’t have to be rigidly attached to what you are supposed to be. There is so much power in allowing people around you to be what they are naturally and to know what’s natural about you.
Law of Karma
Life is about ‘Cause and Effect’. We are neither the ‘doer’ or ‘creator’ but just a witness to situations we attract due to the ‘Vrittis’ (Thoughts) and ‘Ahamkara’ (Ego) around us.
Releasing Ego of Survival
Your Ego of survival creates fear out of the perception that there is threat to your survival. Release your Ego of Survival and subsequently your fears.
If you Believe that
- I can’t take decisions easily
- I usually take wrong decisions
- I’m obsessed with perfection
- I have a violent temper
- I take life with ego and seriousness.
- I find it hard to accept situations and people the way they are.
- I have a hard time seeing my life any different that it currently is. I feel like things will never change.
If you have problems, Issues and Disease with
- Nervous System
If you have
- Sinus Problems
- Eye Problems
- Auto Immune Diseases
- Vision Problem
If you Struggle with
- Psychic Abilities
Heal Your Ajna Chakra
The thumbs point towards you and touch at the tops.
Concentrate on the Third Eye chakra slightly above the point between the eyebrows. Chant the sound OM or AUM.
Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Ajna Chakra.
Tap The Energy Points and SAY
- I Tap-It-Out – rigidity about people
- I Tap-It-Out – fear of acceptance
- I Tap-It-Out – negative thoughts
- I Tap-It-Out – confusion about my path
- I Tap-It-Out – confusion about choices
- I Tap-It-Out – stress
- I Tap-It-Out – the belief that I am unable to live in the now
- I Tap-It-Out – all confusions about my life purpose
to learn more I Tap-It-Out Techniques for Ajna Chakra Contact Us.
I Know How it feels like
to know more realisations related to Ajna Chakra – Contact Us
Becomes a Jivanmukta – liberated person, will obtain the 8 great paranormal powers (siddhis) and 32 minor paranormal powers, controls the superior intuition, clairvoyance, telepathic capacities, self-control, mental understanding through intellectual identification, creative intelligence. Very beneficial for project leaders, businessmen and political leaders and people desiring growth in career.
BUY: 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
Fortune Bracelet (17 Mukhi)
Superior Intuition, Creative intelligence, power of manifesting wealth, magnetism. Project leaders, community leaders, business men and those desiring growth in career. This Bracelet is designed for awakening the Ajna chakra and thus enhancing intuition, clairvoyance, self-control, mental understanding through intellectual identification and creative intelligence. Blesses wearer with immense power of creation of wealth and divine magnetism. Gives fulfilment of all desires related to getting a life partner, progeny, good luck and prosperity. Most powerful rudraksha to pacify malefic of Saturn. Gives immense relief to those undergoing Shani Sade Sathi.
(NOTE: This stone may react undesirably better be tested for a week before the final use)
BUY: Blue Sapphire
- Navasana (Boat Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord of Fishes)
- Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose)
- Tips to bring in the Yellow energy and boost power
- Taking classes, reading informative books, doing mind puzzles.
- Developing one’s photographic memory.
- Sunshine: Detoxification programs.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Rosemary, Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot.
- Music that is mentally stimulating such as chimes. Reed and Horn Instruments.
- Bathe in the yellow color in your clothing, decor, art and Drink water from
Yellow Colour Therapy Water Container.
- Massage with Solar Plaxus Chakra Oil on the arm. Across the base of the palm. On the sole at the centre of two muscles of the foot reflex points. Massage both feet simultaneously to stimulate the energy in Manipura Chakra.